With an expected attendance of more than 12,000 visitors to the 2015 Agri Expo, trade show stand space is sought after and places are now available. All applications should be completed and returned no later than Friday 4th September 2015 to the Events Office. Any queries please contact Heather Pritchard on 01228 406230.
The Borderway Agri Expo event is held within Borderway, Carlisle, Cumbria and is centre is easy accessible by Road, Train or Airport.
Road – J43 – M6 motorway (Sat Nav – CA1 2RS)
Train – Carlisle Station – 5 minute drive
Airport – Newcastle (50mins drive – 54 miles)); Manchester (2 hours – 125miles); Glasgow – 1 hour 45mins – 106 miles) & Edinburgh (2 hours – 118 miles).
Catering facilities are available throughout the duration of the event within Café Ring 6 situation within the event.
A full list of accommodation (guest house / hotel. / farmhouse) is available at www.harrisonandhetherington.co.uk/other/accommodation/
INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS FOR DISPLAY OF TRADE STANDS
1. The charges for Trade Stands are detailed on the application form. Please indicate clearly the size of stand required.
2. The positions of stands will be allocated on a ballot system. If the position you have requested is not available the organisers will endeavour to offer an alternative area. The organisers retain the right to adapt the site layout and to allocate stand space to accommodate the requirement of exhibitors, demonstrations, etc.
3. Closing date for stand applications is Friday 4th September 2015.
4. Each company shall exhibit only or mainly materials and products of relevance to agriculture and related industries.
5. No exhibitors shall be permitted to arrange their stand or to place their sign in such a manner as to obstruct the light or to inconvenience or disadvantageously affect the display of any other exhibitor. No form of intrusion into neighbouring sites will be permitted.
6. Electricity can only be provided for inside stands as indicated on the services application form. The indoor area is on clean, flat concrete.
7. The outdoor space is available on tarmac and hardcore. Exhibitors with marquees must provide the organiser with a fire resistant certificate. No marquee pins should be used on the tarmac. Exhibitors must furnish their stand with a fire extinguisher.
8. Each exhibitor shall be responsible for the removal of refuse from their stand and outside stands shall completely restore the ground on removal.
9. Access to the site will be from 10am on Thursday 29th October 2015.
10. Staffing of stands must be at all times between 8.30am and 5.00pm on Friday 30th November 2015.
11. No person other than an exhibitor who has applied for and been allocated space will be allowed to sell or display of any description on the site. Sub-letting of stands is not permitted.
12. The sole catering and bar rights have been granted.
13. Harrison & Hetherington Limited will not be responsible for any accident, damage or loss however caused, which may occur to any exhibitor or to his animals, articles or property brought onto the site. Harrison & Hetherington Limited will not be responsible for any actions or expenses on account of or in respect of any such damage or injury caused. All exhibitors must have Full Third Party Liability insurance and, if requested, will supply proof of current policy to Harrison & Hetherington Limited. All exhibitors indemnify Harrison and Hetherington Limited from any claims made in connection with the exhibitor’s staff, equipment, display, animals or vehicles.
14. If for any reason whatsoever Borderway Agri-Expo has to be cancelled, 80% of your stand fee will be returned.
15. The decision of the Organising Committee about the interpretation of these conditions will be final.